WHAT IS FREESAT?
Freesat Humax Box Available Here
Freesat is the UK’s subscription free satellite service. it delivers over 200 TV & radio channels, including 11 HD channels, to viewers via satellite to a dedicated set top box or TV with Freesat built in.
Once you’ve bought your box or TV and connected it to your satellite dish there are no subscriptions or fees to pay, just great telly.
Plan your viewing with the TV Guide, get inspiration for what to watch with Showcase, record on the go and use the app as a remote control.
So that means you can choose what to watch, when to watch, anytime, anywhere. Available for free on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire.
With the clever little telly app from Freesat, you’ll never miss an episode of your favourite shows again. If you’ve got a Freesat+ HD box with Freetime you can set recordings on the go from your iOS, Android or Kindle Fire device.
Just follow these simple steps to get started.
- Download the Freetime App, available on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon App Store.
- Sign up for your Freetime ID.
- Get your pairing code from Settings in your Freetime box.
- Log in to Freetime ID, and enter the code.
- Once you’ve paired your box with your Freetime ID, simply tap on the programme you want to record either from the TV Guide or Showcase within the app and select “record this”. If the programme in question is part of a series you’ll be prompted to choose whether you want to record the single episode or the whole series.
The boxes that are currently compatible are:
HUMAX HB-1000S Freesat HD with Freetime – (you’ll need to connect an external hard drive via USB for recordings)
HUMAX HDR-1000S Freesat+ HD with Freetime (500GB and 1TB versions)
HUMAX HDR-1010S Freesat+ HD with Freetime
HUMAX HDR-1100S Freesat+ HD with Freetime (500GB and 1TB versions)
It’s easy to do, but if you need any help visit our FAQs, or call 0345 313 0051